Monitoring the market – renewable energy UK
The Renewable Energy Guild is the result of 5 years’ extensive research and development, and a strong working partnership between founders, Steve Jackson and Graham Wild, and a range of industry academics and experts.
With many years of collective experience within construction, property and engineering and an established network of associates spanning the markets associated with these disciplines, Steve, Graham and the REG team are 100% committed to raising and maintaining standards within the UK’s renewable energy sector.
With ever-increasing pressure to reduce our carbon footprint, both domestic and commercial clients are looking for the most efficient energy solutions – but as yet, there’s no single organisation that provides a fully comprehensive and regulated service. The Guild has been designed to fill this gap in the market, with a focus on these essential, key aims:
- To ensure that end-users receive the highest quality products and services at all times
- To work with industry-leading businesses and specialists to ensure our service, advice and support is the very best at all times
- To ensure that renewable energy installers affiliated with the Guild are constantly assessed and monitored for quality and best practice
- To ensure fair competition and competitive pricing for the benefit of both clients and installers
- To provide a complete end-to-end service to ensure consistency in service and quality standards
- To provide the most up-to-date advice and information regarding renewable energy in the UK
Finding an approved renewable energy installer
Because of the way the Guild assesses and chooses its members, when you use a renewable energy installer on our recommendation, you’ll receive excellent standards throughout your project’s lifecycle. All our members are hand picked from recommendations, or by intensive research and interviewing process, so we’ve already done the hard work to ensure that your installer is at the top of their field.
Domestic and commercial clients also have the peace of mind that comes with a full project sign-off process and feedback loop – so you’ll play an active part in maintaining the Guild’s standards. Learn more about the way clients benefit from the Guild’s work via the link.
From a supplier and installer’s point of view, membership of the Guild is your stamp of approval – and we offer a range of supporting services too. Find out more regarding membership benefits here.
If you’d like to learn more about the renewable energy services our members provide, please follow the links below:
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Wind Turbines
- Battery Storage
For more information about our work with the UK’s renewable energy sector and available renewable technologies, or to commission, or become, a Guild approved renewable energy installer, please call us on 0113 457 0587 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org